TIScript v. 2.0 has been published.
New features, language:
- Built-in persistent storage, classes Storage and
Index by Alexei Marinets.
- Built-in XML/HTML tokenizer class. It is based on my code from article on CodeProject
- Improved memory management.
New features, API:
- API ::TIS_define_class – allows to define native packages and classes. See struct TIS_class_def in tiscript.h file. See implementation of sample classes in SDK/samples/console/native_classes.cpp.
- SDK now includes json_value.h and json_aux.h files. Use of json::value allows to pass objects, arrays and scalar types between native and script code.
We express our gratitude to: